Your resource for Cabal Online reviews and details. Take your time to examine the unique features, category ratings, and any user reviews. Mouse over category names within the mini-review for detailed descriptions on our category ratings. If you decide Cabal Online is the right game for you then click on it's name in the mini-review below or the Play Now button. You will be directed to the game's website to register for and download the game along with any free offers if available.
KuroChan2012 says: I have to say 9/10.
In the beginning it may be a little boring - especially the quests. But with the time, there\'s a rly good and interesting story and seriously... one \"happening\" made me cry - and thats the best proof for a great mmo. I dont like boring MMOs and stop playing most of them after a short period of time. But Cabal is really great. What wants to be discovered by you:
- Great and friendly community
- Really good guides
- Not much grinding -> Good quests
- You dont have to invest real money, to be good or to have \"enough\" for your equippment (like in Flyff)
- Great Combo and Party - System (as said here)
- great Storyline
- Good Graphics
- Good Connection -> there are about 20 Channels per Server (makes 60 Channels in general) you can play on, so even if your connection isnt too good, there are always \"lower\" visited (sry for bad english) Channels.
- And much more... just try it.^^